| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chittagong in January is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in January is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in January is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 6mm (0.2in) of fluid is dumped during an average of 2 days.
- The shortest day is 10:47 long and the longest day is 11:06 long with an average length of 10:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Chittagong January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Chittagong, Bangladesh
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Chittagong:
- Homalin, Myanmar - 420.7 kms (261.4 miles) NE
- Katha, Myanmar - 502.1 kms (312 miles) ENE
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 270 kms (167.8 miles) ENE
- Monywa, Myanmar - 340.8 kms (211.8 miles) E
- Mandalay, Myanmar - 441.2 kms (274.2 miles) E
- Mindat, Myanmar - 243.4 kms (151.3 miles) ESE
- Meiktila, Myanmar - 446.6 kms (277.5 miles) ESE
- Sittwe, Myanmar - 269.4 kms (167.4 miles) SSE
- Kayukpyu, Myanmar - 371.7 kms (231 miles) SSE
- Pyi, Myanmar - 529 kms (328.7 miles) SE
- Thandwe, Myanmar - 505.2 kms (313.9 miles) SSE